SeaTec's comprehensive range of Safety Services
At SeaTec we are proud of our record in delivering high quality safety services that are customer focused and provides added value. The principal aims of our safety services are to:
Promote safety of life at sea and reduce the risk of incidents, accidents and potential detentions.
Raise safety awareness both on board and ashore.
Assist ship owners, managers and operators to implement an effective and efficient safety management system.
Provide support and assistance on safety related issues.
SeaTec Safety offers the following value added services:
- Ship Safety Inspection including Pre-Vetting Audits. Our inspection format is recognised as one of the most comprehensive inspections to be undertaken on a vessel
- SeaTec has an in house developed web based Database Programme – SID (SeaTec Integrated Database ) which provides the client with detailed analysis of their vessel or fleet and is able to assist in planning and monitoring of SeaTec's Attendance
Other Inspection / Audits
- Pre Vetting / PSC inspection preparation
- ISM Audits & ISPS on board vessel
- Port Captaincy and Cargo Operations
- Technical Inspections
- Incident / accident Investigations
SeaTec's comprehensive range of Ship Security Services
Ship Security Assessment
The Ship Security Assessment (SSA) is a requirement of the ISPS code; we will examine and evaluate existing shipboard protective measures, procedures and operations. The SSA will be completed before the Ship Security Plan.
Ship Security Plan
Each vessel is required to develop, implement and maintain an approved Ship Security Plan (SSP). SeaTec can develop the Plan, which will address the points laid down in the ISPS code and contribute to the prevention of illegal acts to the ship, crew or passengers and to minimise damage to the marine environment and port facilities.
SeaTec has assembled a complete package to provide cost-effective assessment, training and, where necessary, installation of security solutions, to provide awareness of the threat of piracy and the best preparation for defending against it.